Health update – 28 Sept 2013

28 Sep

After nearly 2 weeks since the operation was postponed, life has got back to some sort of normality for us as a family. I have had 2 full weeks at work and Sue has managed to settle in with her new class of year 3 children.

Today (Saturday 28 September) I received a letter from Kings Hospital giving me a date of next Friday 4 October for these further investigations. I’m not sure of any details yet or how long this will take yet, but I will call the hospital on Monday to get these details.

What I do know is that I will be having a ‘carotid balloon occlusion test’ which will test to see if I need to have a stent put into one of these arteries in my neck (A stent is a small mesh tube that’s used to treat narrow or weak arteries). We will then hopefully know the next steps. I’ll keep you all informed as and when I know anything further news.

Thanks again for all your support and prayers at this time.

3 Responses to “Health update – 28 Sept 2013”