Update – 3th op cancelled AGAIN with 2 days to go! – 15 Oct 2013

15 Oct

Another operation at King’s hospital this Thursday for the ‘carotid balloon occlusion test’ has been cancelled with 2 days to go!

Someone from Kings called me at  3.15pm to say the operation was cancelled again and again giving the reason that they didn’t have a bed for me on Thursday.

A date for the main op still can’t be put into the diary until we have the results from this test, so it’s seems it just a waiting game for the time being and life just carries on as normal!

4 Responses to “Update – 3th op cancelled AGAIN with 2 days to go! – 15 Oct 2013”